Java Tutorial or Core Java Tutorial or Java Programming Tutorial is a widely used robust technology. Let’s start learning Java from basic questions like what is Java tutorial, Core Java, where it is used, what type of applications are created in Java, why use java and Java platforms etc. Our Java source code helps you to learn Java with easy and simple examples.
What is Java ?
Java is a programming language and a platform.
Java is a high level, robust, secured and object-oriented programming language.
Platform: Any hardware or software environment in which a program runs, is known as a platform. Since Java has its own runtime environment (JRE) and API, it is called platform.
- simplifies the communication between components
- decouples event senders and receivers
- performs well with Activities, Fragments, and background threads
- avoids complex and error-prone dependencies and life cycle issues
- makes your code simpler
- is fast
- is tiny (~50k jar)
- is proven in practice by apps with 100,000,000+ installs
- has advanced features like delivery threads, subscriber priorities, etc.
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe’s, .ocx’s, .dll’s etc.)–only run source code.