Invoice Ninja built with Flutter
Tags :deploying a flutter appflutter app apkflutter app architectureflutter app barflutter app developmentflutter app exampleflutter app iconflutter app tutorialflutter appbar
Companion app for the Invoice Ninja web app.
Note: the mobile app requires the latest version of the web app.
- Tablet support
- Desktop support
The application was created using the Flutter Redux Starter.
The architecture is based off these two projects:
- Intro to Google Flutter
- Using Redux to manage state
- Handling complex forms
- Architectural review
- Additional thoughts
cp lib/.env.dart.example lib/.env.dartto create the config file
cp android/key.properties.example android/key.propertiesto create the keys file
flutter packages pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputsto regenerate the model files. It will also remove the old generated files so conflicts are avoided.
keytool -genkey -v -keystore key.jks -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 -alias invoiceninjato generate a key to be able to sign the android application.
android/key.propertiesaccording to the parameters you entered in previous command when you generated the key
- Open a new Firebase project from your console. Firebase is used for authentication.
- Inside the project go to Authentication and enable at least one method.
- After go to add a new Android application. For the package name add
- Press “Register App” button.
- Download “google-services.json” and put it in
flutter runwhile you have a device connected to the computer or an emulator running and now you can run it.
flutter drive --target=test_driver/products_it.dartto run the tests